Watch Canelo Vs GGG On Kodi: Best Kodi Canelo-Triple G Live StreamsBy Jeremy Evans / September 16, 2017 / Tags: Live Stream, Stream Sports
Here’s how to watch Canelo vs GGG on Kodi — including the best Kodi add-ons to live stream Canelo-GGG, where to find them, and how to use them.
Alvarez Canelo takes on Gennady Golovkin — aka GGG or Triple G — tonight in what promises to be one of the best fights of the year.
Here are the best add-ons to watch Canelo v GGG on Kodi — including where to find them and how to use them. If you’re new to Kodi (which is free to download and use), you may want to read this beginner’s guide on how to use Kodi first, then come back here for the best Kodi Canelo-GGG add-ons.
How To Watch Canelo Vs GGG on Kodi
STEP 1) Hide your IP address
To watch Canelo vs GGG on Kodi, you first need to hide your device’s IP address. This will let you unblock restricted content sources, and keep you secure and private. Privacy on Kodi is a must. Otherwise, you can get blocked or throttled by your ISP for watch free live streams — and worse get hit with copyright infringement. Plus, you will be accessing third-party add-ons that require an extra layer of security so that you don’t get hacked or spied on. So do not skip this step.
You can hide your IP address and stay secure with any of the trusted VPNs in the table below. There are others out there, but not all of them have sufficient privacy and security measures, so be careful if you don’t stick with one of these. I personally use NordVPN. It has military-grade data encryption, is super fast, easy to use, and the best deal at only $3.29/month now with their spring offer. It’s a PC Magazine Editor’s Choice 2017-2015 and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
It’s really easy to set up a VPN with Kodi (done in about 5 minutes). So do that now, then come back here and get started using Kodi privately and securely to live stream Canelo-Triple G.
Best VPNs For Kodi — Hide Your IP Address
STEP 2) Download Kodi (Skip if you already have Kodi)
Go to kodi.tv and download the Kodi application for your device. It’s free and works on just about any computer, tablet, and smartphone — as well as on streaming devices like the Amazon Fire TV box or stick. (See how to install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV.)
STEP 3) Get Fusion Add-on Installer (Skip if you already have Fusion)
Fusion Add-on Installer (which is free) will make it one-click easy to install the add-ons you need to live stream Canelo vs GGG on Kodi.
First, turn on your VPN and connect to any server. Then open the Kodi application. You’ll see the Kodi Home Screen.
Next, you need to change one of the settings in Kodi to allow third-party add-ons. To do this, go to Home > System (the gear icon) > System settings > Add-ons. Activate ‘Unknown Sources‘ option. You will see a WARNING! message saying that add-ons will have access to your personal data. As long as you’re using a VPN with sufficient security and privacy protection — like one of these — you can proceed.
Now, to install Fusion Add-on Installer, follow these steps:
1. From the Kodi Home Screen go to System > File Manager
2. Select Add Source
3. Select ‘None‘ for the path. Then type in http://fusion.tvaddons.co and name the source (Fusion). Fusion will now be added to your list of sources.
4. Return Home > Add-ons. Click the little box icon at the top to open the Add-on browser. Select Install from Zip.
5. A list of sources will appear. Select Fusion, then select begin-here. Finally, select plugin.program.addoninstaller-1.2.9.zip. (The version number may have changed by the time you read this.)
6. A note saying that Add-on Installer is enabled should briefly flash on screen. In some cases it doesn’t start up right away, but if you exit and reopen Kodi it should fix it.
7. Now go to Home > Add-ons > Program Add-ons. Add-on Installer should be listed under installed add-ons. Select it, and it will take you to the add-on library.
STEP 4) Install add-ons to watch Canelo vs GGG on Kodi
From the Fusion add-on library you can browse and choose the best add-ons to live stream Canelo-GGG. Here they are.
Best Add-Ons To Watch Canelo Vs Triple G on Kodi
You can find all of these add-ons in Fusion Add-on Installer. They are all free to install and use. Here are the ones to use to live stream Canelo-Triple G tonight. (If you’re new to Kodi, see below for more help on how to install and use these add-ons.)
1. SportsDevil. This is the best add-on to use to watch Canelo vs GGG on Kodi. Check the live TV section to find the Canelo vs Triple G live stream.
2. FilmOn Simple. Go to FilmOn Exclusive, then FilmOn Sports, which will show a Canelo-GGG live stream.
3. Castaway. This will have coverage in the sports and live TV sections.
4. UK Turks Playlist. Lauch UK Turks, then go to the ‘Sports’ and ‘Live TV’ sections to find live streams for the day’s sports events including Canelo vs Triple G.
You shouldn’t need any more options than that, but if you want to explore, some other good sports add-ons that may have Canelo vs GGG live streams are: Bob, ZemTV, USTVNow, Pro Sport, Vortex, and Made in Canada.
More Help Watching Kodi Canelo-GGG Live Streams
If you’re a Kodi newbie and need more help getting started, see our how to use Kodi guide for beginners. This will show you step-by-step how to install add-ons, and how to use them to watch live sports.
– Read our disclaimer for more on our streaming philosophy.
Latest posts by Jeremy Evans (see all)
- NFL Sunday: Rams-Vikings Live Stream Free, Without Cable - November 19, 2017
- Michigan-Wisconsin Live Stream Free, Without Cable — College Football Week 12 - November 17, 2017
- Dolphins-Panthers Live Stream Free, Without Cable — Monday Night Football - November 13, 2017