How To Avoid NFL Blackouts, 2016-2017 SeasonBy Jeremy Evans / August 25, 2016 / Tags: How-To, Stream Sports
Here’s how to avoid blackouts on NFL Game Pass International, so you can get access to every game this football season.
NFL blackouts suck. There’s no other way to put it.
Fans in the US don’t have a problem with blackouts — because there’s a worse problem. The US version of NFL Game Pass doesn’t have any live streaming of any regular season or playoff game. NFL Game Pass International, on the other hand, lets users live stream every game, all the way through the Super Bowl. (Want that version? See how to get NFL Game Pass International in the US.)
There’s just one catch. If you’re in Canada, the UK, or Ireland you are subject to NFL blackouts on NFL Game Pass International due to regional rights restrictions. But you don’t have to play along.
There’s an easy way to avoid NFL blackouts on NFL Game Pass. You just need to use a VPN to bypass regional restrictions so you can get access to every game.
With a VPN, you can route your connection through a server located in a country where the are no NFL blackout restrictions. Then, since you appear to be using NFL Game Pass from an approved location, you are not subject to blackouts. You can watch every game and every team, all season long. It works extremely well. (What is a VPN?)
After a ton of testing, I like ExpressVPN the best. Most important, it is fast, fast, fast — where other VPNs slowed my connection, sometimes to painfully slow speeds. With ExpressVPN, you can avoid blackouts and stream the NFL in HD and Ultra-HD. It also prevents your ISP from throttling your connection.
ExpressVPN is super easy to use, with slick apps for every device (so you don’t have to mess around changing, and re-changing, your device’s network settings). ExpressVPN doesn’t drop connections or freeze up like some VPNs I tested. It has excellent compatibility with all the other streaming services — whereas some VPNs/SmartDNS didn’t work with some services.
Plus — it’s cheap ($8.32/mo) and has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Just Follow These Steps To Avoid NFL Blackouts:
1. Get a 30-day money-back trial of ExpressVPN, the best for streaming live NFL games. Unreliable VPNs will slow your connection, but ExpressVPN is the fastest VPN out there. You’ll be able to stream live games at super-high speeds and in HD and Ultra-HD with zero ISP throttling.
2. Use the ExpressVPN app to connect to a server in the Netherlands (or any country other than the UK, Canada, Ireland, or US.)
3. Watch NFL Game Pass live or on-demand the way you always do. As long as you’re connected to an ExpressVPN server in a non-blackout country, you won’t be subjected to any game blackouts. It’s pretty sweet.
That should have you covered so you can watch every NFL game live online this year. And yes, it really is that easy. Take advantage of the money-back offer from ExpressVPN to see for yourself.
Plus, you’ll be able to do a lot more than just avoid NFL blackouts. You can unblock live sports of all kinds with ExpressVPN — in fact, you’ll get access to about every geo-blocked website out there.
If you have questions or comments, hit us up on Facebook.
Latest posts by Jeremy Evans (see all)
- Cardinals-Phillies Live Stream Free, Without Cable - June 21, 2017
- How To Avoid MLB.TV Blackouts 2017: Live Stream Every Game This Season - June 16, 2017
- Apple TV Review–It’s An Insulting Waste Of Money - June 12, 2017