How To Avoid NFL Blackouts 2017-2018By Jeremy Evans / July 25, 2017 / Tags: How-To, Stream Sports
Here’s how to avoid blackouts on NFL Game Pass International, so you can get access to every game this football season.
NFL blackouts suck. There’s no other way to put it.
Fans in the US don’t have a problem with blackouts — because there’s a worse problem. The US version of NFL Game Pass doesn’t have any live streaming of any regular season or playoff game. NFL Game Pass International, on the other hand, lets users live stream every game, all the way through the Super Bowl. (Want that version? See how to get NFL Game Pass International in the US.)
But there’s a catch for international fans. If you’re in Canada, the UK, or Ireland you are subject to NFL blackouts on NFL Game Pass International due to regional rights restrictions. But you don’t have to play along.
There’s an easy way to avoid NFL blackouts on NFL Game Pass. You just need to use a VPN to bypass regional restrictions so you can get access to every game.
With a VPN, you can route your connection through a server located in a country where the are no NFL blackout restrictions. Then, since you appear to be using NFL Game Pass from an approved location, you are not subject to blackouts. You can watch every game and every team, all season long. It works extremely well. (What is a VPN?)
After a ton of testing, I like NordVPN the best. Most important, it is fast, fast, fast — where other VPNs slowed my connection, sometimes to painfully slow speeds. With NordVPN, you can avoid blackouts and stream the NFL in HD and Ultra-HD. It also prevents your ISP from throttling your connection.
NordVPN is super easy to use, with slick apps for every device (so you don’t have to mess around changing, and re-changing, your device’s network settings). NordVPN doesn’t drop connections or freeze up like some VPNs I tested. It has excellent compatibility with all the other streaming services — whereas some VPNs/SmartDNS didn’t work with some services.
Plus — it’s cheap (only $3.29/mo for a limited time) and has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Just Follow These Steps To Avoid NFL Blackouts:
1. Get a 30-day money-back trial of NordVPN, the best VPN for NFL streaming. NordVPN is the fastest VPN out there — unlike others that will slow your connection — so you can stream live NFL games on NFL Game Pass at super-high speeds with no ISP throttling. For a limited time, you can get it for only $3.29/month.
2. Use the NordVPN app to connect to a server in a region not subject to blackouts — like the Netherlands.
3. Start watching NFL games with no location restrictions! As long as you’re connected to a NordVPN server, you can watch live NFL games no matter where you are, without any blackouts.
That should have you covered so you can watch every NFL game live online this year. And yes, it really is that easy. Take advantage of the money-back offer from NordVPN to see for yourself.
Plus, you’ll be able to do a lot more than just avoid NFL blackouts. You can unblock live sports of all kinds with NordVPN — in fact, you’ll get access to about every geo-blocked website out there.
If you have questions or comments, hit us up on Facebook.
Latest posts by Jeremy Evans (see all)
- Michigan-Wisconsin Live Stream Free, Without Cable — College Football Week 12 - November 17, 2017
- Dolphins-Panthers Live Stream Free, Without Cable — Monday Night Football - November 13, 2017
- NFL Sunday: Packers-Bears Live Stream Free, Without Cable - November 12, 2017